|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
SOLUTIONS TO STRESS-RELATED HEALTH PROBLEMS
This PowerPoint presentation educates workshop attendees about the symptoms of stress, what causes stress and how it affects health and how stress relates to subluxations.
Stress is one of the leading underlying causes to much of what ails the public.
The vibrant photographs and graphics in the new, updated presentation bring to life descriptions of Chiropractic philosophy and how it relates to the body.
Your audience will easily see and understand the need for Chiropractic care in their hectic lives.
"After I delivered a workshop on Health & Stress, I received a phone call inviting me to deliver the lecture to the Trenton Thunder Minor League Baseball Team. Apparently one of the team's staff had attended the workshop and knew how valuable it would be for the team." —Brian Hymewitz, Lumberton, NJ
You will learn:
- In layman terms, what the symptoms of stress are.
- What causes stress and how it affects health.
- What someone can do to relieve stress and how stress relates to subluxations.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint slide presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture - which includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!)
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.