|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS, HOW TO REDUCE IN THE WORKPLACE
This presentation was conceived and created to fill a need, based on the updated Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 2001 Voluntary Guidelines, to educate employees about what Musculoskeletal Disorders are, and what steps they can take to prevent them.
The voluntary ergonomics standard is aimed at reducing musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) developed by workers whose jobs involve repetitive motion, force, awkward postures, contact stress and vibration.
Your audience will learn:
- What are Musculoskeletal Disorders?
- What are the warning signs and symptoms that a musculoskeletal problem may be developing?
- What can cause these disorders at both work and during leisure time?
- What are the risk factors and what steps can be taken to prevent them?
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.