|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
STAY FIT WHILE YOU SIT: Ergonomics For A Healthier You
** Updated with new graphics **
Now you can attract new patients by giving workshops to businesses, groups or organizations who have staff that spend time sitting on the job, such as managers, receptionists, computer operators, etc.
This presentation conveys aspects of how those who sit throughout much of the day can prevent or reduce the incidence of back problems, neck problems, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and more.
Your audience will learn:
- How to best prevent injuries by sitting properly, including chair quality, posture, desk placement, twisting, slouching, etc.
- This presentation also covers repetitive motion injuries and how to avoid them.
- What subluxations are and how Chiropractic can help.
- All new digital format.
- Works on both a PC & Mac. New!
- Has both DC and OM versions included on the CD. New!
- Cinematic-quality visuals and backgrounds.
- Along with the PowerPoint slide presentation, there is a QuickTime movie (with music) of the presentation, which allows you to play the QT movie on your computer in your waiting room, at screenings, at health fairs, at kiosks, on a website or any other place you want to attract new patients.
You also receive:
- The Complete Guide to an Outside Lecture Manual - which includes Dr. Singer's vital training on the Nine Steps to a Lecture and Five Steps to a Close!
- Health Reports - Health news, studies, stats and recent breakthroughs that back up your talks!
- Scripts of the presentations!
- Sample forms.
- Complete checklists of all pre- and post- presentation steps.
To request a live demonstration of this or any other presentation, please send us a message through our contact form or call 800-326-1797 and ask for a Products Consultant.