DSE 3000 Surgical Procedure Chair
The Singer System utilizes the highest quality power procedure chairs to ensure patient safety and ease of clinical application.
Proper positioning is crucial to providing the accessibility and flexibility you need at the point of care to create a truly “procedure-friendly” office. Power height, back, foot and tilt provide virtually endless movement capabilities, allowing you to position patients correctly for the most effective procedure. And, adjustable height allows you to work in a position that is comfortable to you.
- Ideal for expanding medical outpatient practices and aesthetic procedures
- 4-actuators (motors) create additional comfort to minimize instability
- Removable arm rests allowing for easy access on and off the chair
- Aesthetic build allows for industrial mechanisms to be out of sight
- Moveable headrest reduces issues with height requirements
- Luxurious feeling cushions
- Extendable head and foot rests
- Positioning control via hand remote
- Powder coated industrial strength metal frame